EMP User Meeting 2021 (Online)
The aims of the second EMP user meeting is to bring together current and potential future users of experimental facilities provided by the EMP consortium and inform each other on achievements, results obtained and problems raised with implementation of the TNA activity.
Originally, we planned to organize a on-site user meeting in Slovakia. However, we had to postpone this event to a more favourable time in the near future due to the global pandemic. As the development of this situation is unpredictable and time flies, and in order to proceed with the project implementation, we have decided to organize this first virtual user meeting within the EMP consortium.
Even thought we'll be separated from each other by several thousands of kilometres which does not allow to enjoy our personal contact, we hope that this 1-day virtual online workshop will serve as a good tool and virtual place for the exchange of ideas and information. But not only for this: We hope that having fruitful discussions and sharing our individual TNA experiences with each other will support the dissemination of the idea of the TNA activity, and in the end also help to attract new external users.
Date & Time
Our annual EMP User meeting will take place on
Monday, March 29th 2021
starting at 10:00am (CEST)
This will be an online-conference via Zoom and there is no need to register in advance.
Speakers & Schedule
The list of speakers (in alphabetical order) includes:
- Femke Bangma (Nijmegen High Field lab/Radboud University, Netherland)
- Manuel Brando (Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids, Dresden, Germany)
- Eddy Collin (CNRS, Grenoble, France)
- Romain Danneau (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
- Asser Elsayed (IMEC, Belgium)
- Alexey Fedorchenko (B. Verkin Institute for Low Temperature Physics and Engineering, NASU, Kharkiv, Ukraine)
- Loredana Gastaldo (Heidelberg University, Germany)
- Sergey Kubatkin (Chalmers University, Sweden)
- Dominic Lennon (University of Oxford, United Kingdom)
- Erwin Schuberth (TU Munich, Germany)
- Daniel Staško (Charles University, Prague, Czech republic)
- Carlos Uriarte (Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid, Spain