CNRS EMP Team
CNRS Grenoble EMP Facilities
The main instruments and support to be made available are:
- The ultra-low temperature dilution refrigerator and nuclear demagnetisation DN1 (100 µK), equipped with two nuclear stages (Lancaster-type and lamellar type)
- The ultra-low temperature dilution refrigerator and nuclear demagnetisation DN2 (100 µK)
- High cooling power and very low temperature dilution refrigerator DR1 (T< 5 mK)
- Very low temperature pulse-tube cooler based dilution refrigerator PT-DR3 (T< 8 mK)
- Several high performance dilution refrigerators, offering different magnetic field/temperature ranges.
- The dilution refrigerator based 50 mK-STM facility,
- The dilution refrigerator based 100 mK- µSQUID facility,
- Access to nanofabrication facility NANOFAB, to the thermometric platform, to the low-field continuous and pulsed NMR spectrometers, and ancillary equipment.
Feel free to discuss questions concerning possible experiments and site-relates questions directly to our Transnational Access Responsible: Eddy Collin