- Photon Transport in a Bose-Hubbard Chain of Superconducting Artificial Atoms
G. P. Fedorov et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 126, 180503 (2021)
- Path-Dependent Supercooling of the
He3 Superfluid A-B Transition
Dmytro Lotnyk et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 126, 215301 (2021)
- Superconductivity in an extreme strange metal
D. H. Nguyen et al., Nat Commun 12, 4341 (2021)
- High-Q Silicon Nitride Drum Resonators Strongly Coupled to Gates
Xin Zhou et al., Nano Lett. 21, 5738-5744 (2021)
- Measurement of the 229Th isomer energy with a magnetic micro-calorimeter
T. Sikorsky et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 125 (2020) 142503
Phase transitions in the domain structure of ferromagnetic superconductorsKhaymovich, I.M., Mel'nikov, A.S. and Buzdin, A.I.
Starting from the London-type model, we study the domain structures in ferromagnetic superconductors taking account of the nucleation of vortices and antivortices coupled to the magnetic texture. We predict that the coupling between domains and vortices results in the formation of two energetically favorable domain configurations: (i) a Meissner-type vortex-free configuration with strong domain shrinking and (ii) a more rare domain configuration with a dense vortex-antivortex lattice. The switching between these configurations is shown to result in the first-order phase transitions which could be observable in superconducting uranium-based compounds.
Physical Review B, 89, 094524 (2014)