* Heat capacity of fluid monolayers of 4He Dennis S. Greywall and Paul A. Busch Phys. Rev. Lett. 67, 3535 (1991) https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.67.3535
* Heat capacity and the commensurate-incommensurate transition of 4He adsorbed on graphite Dennis S. Greywall, Phys. Rev. B 47, 309 (1993) https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.47.309
* Superfluidity and film structure in 4He adsorbed on graphite P. A. Crowell and J. D. Reppy Phys. Rev. B 53, 2701 (1996) https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.53.2701
* Neutron diffraction studies of 2D quantum systems. H.J. Lauter, H.P. Schildberg, H. Godfrin, H. Wiechert, R. Haensel. Canadian Journal of Physics, 65 (1987) 1435-1439
* Helium 4 films on graphite studied by neutron scattering. H.J. Lauter, H. Godfrin and P. Leiderer. J. Low. Temp. Phys. 87, 425-443 (1992).
* Ripplons in 4He films observed by neutron scattering. H.J. Lauter, H. Godfrin, V.L.P. Frank and P. Leiderer. Phys. Rev. Lett. 68, 2484-2487 (1992).
* Excitations in a thin liquid 4He film from inelastic neutron scattering B.E. Clements, H. Godfrin, E. Krotscheck, H.J. Lauter, P. Leiderer, V. Passiouk and C.J. Tymczac. Phys. Rev. B 53, 12242-12252 (1996).
* On the ‘Supersolid’ Response of the Second Layer of 4He on Graphite, Nyéki, J., Phillis, A., Cowan, B. et al. J Low Temp Phys 187, 475–481 (2017).https://doi.org/10.1007/s10909-017-1779-x