- Andreev Reflection in Superfluid He-3: A Probe for Quantum Turbulence
Bradley et al., Annual Review of Condensed Matter Physics Vol. 8: 407-430 (2017)
- Operating Nanobeams in a Quantum Fluid
Bradley et al., Nature Scientific Reports 7, 4876 (2017)
- Single Quantum Level Electron Turnstile
D.M.T. Van Zanten et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 116 166801 (2016)
- Topological Superconductivity and High Chern Numbers in 2D Ferromagnetic Shiba Lattices
J. Röntynen, T. Ojanen, Phys. Rev. Lett. 114 236803, (2015)
- Squeezing of Quantum Noise of Motion in a Micromechanical Resonator
J.-M. Pirkkalainen et al., Phys. Rev. Lett 115, 24 (2015)
- Direct-current superconducting quantum interference devices for the readout of metallic magnetic calorimeters
S. Kempf, A. Ferring, A. Fleischmann, C. Enss, Supercond. Sci. Technol. 28 , 045008 (2015)
Phase transitions in the domain structure of ferromagnetic superconductorsKhaymovich, I.M., Mel'nikov, A.S. and Buzdin, A.I.
Starting from the London-type model, we study the domain structures in ferromagnetic superconductors taking account of the nucleation of vortices and antivortices coupled to the magnetic texture. We predict that the coupling between domains and vortices results in the formation of two energetically favorable domain configurations: (i) a Meissner-type vortex-free configuration with strong domain shrinking and (ii) a more rare domain configuration with a dense vortex-antivortex lattice. The switching between these configurations is shown to result in the first-order phase transitions which could be observable in superconducting uranium-based compounds.
Physical Review B, 89, 094524 (2014)