- Andreev Reflection in Superfluid He-3: A Probe for Quantum Turbulence
Bradley et al., Annual Review of Condensed Matter Physics Vol. 8: 407-430 (2017)
- Operating Nanobeams in a Quantum Fluid
Bradley et al., Nature Scientific Reports 7, 4876 (2017)
- Single Quantum Level Electron Turnstile
D.M.T. Van Zanten et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 116 166801 (2016)
- Topological Superconductivity and High Chern Numbers in 2D Ferromagnetic Shiba Lattices
J. Röntynen, T. Ojanen, Phys. Rev. Lett. 114 236803, (2015)
- Squeezing of Quantum Noise of Motion in a Micromechanical Resonator
J.-M. Pirkkalainen et al., Phys. Rev. Lett 115, 24 (2015)
- Direct-current superconducting quantum interference devices for the readout of metallic magnetic calorimeters
S. Kempf, A. Ferring, A. Fleischmann, C. Enss, Supercond. Sci. Technol. 28 , 045008 (2015)
Electronic Coolers Based on Superconducting Tunnel Junctions: Fundamentals and ApplicationsCourtois, H. Hekking, FW.J., Nguyen, H.Q. and Winkelmann, C.B.
Thermo-electric transport at the nano-scale is a rapidly developing topic, in particular in superconductor-based hybrid devices. In this review paper, we first discuss the fundamental principles of electronic cooling in mesoscopic superconducting hybrid structures, the related limitations and applications. We review recent work performed in Grenoble on the effects of Andreev reflection, photonic heat transport, phonon cooling, as well as on an innovative fabrication technique for powerful coolers.
Journal of Low Temperature Physics, 175, 799-812 (2014)